- using the Company’s products and services,
- visiting the http://pckeeper.com,
- visiting any other linked pages or application services offered by the Company.
1. Personal Information We Collect
We gather the following data from our customers:
Information Provided by You
You will be required to provide your Personal Information at our website or in any other way. This information is:
- Login and password,
- Contact details,
- Payment details etc.
Information provided by you will be used only for:
- creation of account where you will be able to manage Essentware product licenses,
- customer support CRM system,
- emails informing about news, updates etc.
Information collected by some PCKeeper services you activated deliberately is not used by Essentware for any purpose. This information can be accessed only by the user in their PCKeeper account.
This data enables fast and efficient rendering of our products and services to our customers. In addition, it is used for communication purposes, such as notifying you about product updates or special offers.
The user is able to hide their personal data when creating a PCKeeper account as well as deactivate PCKeeper services previously activated in their PCKeeper account.
Once you purchase PCKeeper, the information collected by PCKeeper is linked to your personal information and can be used to handle any technical, product, or customer support requests that you may send to us.
User information is not complemented by information from other sources.
The user is able to correct material inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information, such as account or contact information, in their PCKeeper account.
Information Collected Automatically
In addition to information you enter yourself, we collect technical data such as:
- IP addresses,
- Browser Information.
During registration of a PCKeeper account we will also collect such information as name, email and phone number.
This data is used for the following purposes:
- Finding out how many people visit our website and how frequently,
- Learning how many people use our products and services,
- Finding out which products and services are used more frequently than others,
- Collecting some other statistical information.
Information collected by PCKeeper
- Email address,
- IP address,
- Information about your PC system (e.g. OS version, overall system information etc.),
- Information about your apps (e.g. versions, size, date of last update, etc.),
- Results of Find & Fix scan.
We may use collected information for online preference marketing. During the installation of PCKeeper you will have the opportunity to deny usage of your information for this purpose by unchecking the box related to this statement. You may also contact our Customer Support and cease usage of such information if you do not wish to receive ads based on your preferences.
In case if you want to delete your PCKeeper account please contact our Customer Support.
In case of activating some PCKeeper services, we will automatically collect the computer's IP address and its geographical position every hour to track location, trace route and make snapshots using the built-in camera or any external camera every five minutes.
Automatically gathered data is completely anonymous. Therefore even if it is revealed to some third parties, this won’t affect your privacy.
2. Information Collected via Email
Occasionally you will receive customer satisfaction surveys via email where you will be asked to provide us with your opinion and some additional personal information. It will be used solely by us for our internal usage to improve our products and services, overall, making your user experience better.
3. Information Provided by Third Parties
5. Email Communication
From time to time you will receive newsletters and various promotional materials from the Company notifying you about product updates or special offers. If you don’t want to receive such emails from us, you are free to unsubscribe from the mailing list.
6. Sharing Your Personal Information
We respect and protect your private information, and do not disclose it to anyone. We will share your Personal Information only in the following cases:
- Affiliates: In some cases we may closely cooperate with some companies and/or businesses, and your Personal Information may be required for various transactions with these partners.
- Agents: We may employ other companies to act as intermediate parties for us; therefore we may share our customers’ private information with them. These agents won’t use your information for purposes other than assisting us.
- Business Transfers: Customer information belongs to the Company’s business assets. Therefore when the Company becomes owned by a third party as the result of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or bankruptcy, customer information is passed to this third party as well.
- Protection of the Company and Others: If your Personal Information will be required by the government or legal institutions, we have the right to reveal it in order to comply with the law or protect our rights, property, employees, users etc.
- With Your Consent: You will be informed about other possible cases of sharing your Personal Information, and will have the right to prevent this.
We do everything to secure private information of our customers by implementing the newest data protection technologies. However, we cannot ensure the 100% security of your Personal Information. Various system failures or unauthorized access may jeopardize user information at any time. If you navigate to some other websites from our website, please be aware that we are no longer responsible for privacy policies of other sites and services.
8. Changes To This Policy
Questions or comments